News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Sunscreen/Auto shade

Started by 71 Fleetwood, June 03, 2021, 12:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Fleetwood

Frivolous question  - has anyone found a windshield shade that has a classic Cadillac logo or theme? 
I found the Amazon shade for Escalade which should fit fine but it says "Sophisticated is a Quest for the Exceptional" which sounds kinda New Age to me.

Thank you, Richard
1971 Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham

Shockwavevivo

I had a windshield problem with a Cadillac. In the aftermarket, the range of windshields is quite wide. Only in the conditional category "China," there are at least two segments - high-quality and cheap. Poor quality glass may have a poorly finished edge, leading to the development of cracks over time. But more often there are cheap glasses without such obvious problems, but which transmit light. In them, for example, the details of the interior are more intrusively reflected. They more actively cast a glare in front of the driver's eyes on a sunny day. But I found a solution if you do not want to spend money on another windshield - a sun shade car. Then the problem with light transmission is immediately solved, and cracks and dents on the glass are not so noticeable.