News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Link to 1940 Lasalle and Cadillac info online

Started by Tom Boehm, June 07, 2021, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Boehm

In another thread Alan Harris said the owners manual for the 1940 Lasalle is on the GM Heritage website. I looked it up and there is a LOT of factory information in PDF form on the 1940 Lasalle and Cadillac. The answer to many questions asked on this forum about these cars are in that PDF. There is good information about the 3 kinds of heaters and other factory accessories available. I bookmarked the PDF so I would have easy access to it. Here is a link

https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Cadillac/1940_LaSalle_VVI.pdf

wheikkila

Thanks Tom
I took a quick look. I guess I will have some reading materials for the next couple nights.
Thanks Wayne