News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

World renown chef Wolfgang Puck drives Cadillac

Started by James Landi, July 02, 2021, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

"I think it's important to have an American car, not just foreign cars. I've had other cars...I actually like the Escalade for many reasons; it's nice enough I can go out with it, but it's also practical enough that I can go to the fish market and put fish in it. I can go to the farmer's market and put vegetables in it. It's spacious enough; I have two kids (four total but two who live with me). If I had a sedan - even a Cadillac sedan - it would be too small for me. There's extra room in the back (in the Escalade); the little ones can sit in the back with their friends. I just think the car is very practical."       In another article, Puck recalls that he traveled to California in 1974, in his '67 Cadillac, "I drove it like a sports car."