News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

58 Cadillac dashboard color

Started by Lynchgbb, July 08, 2021, 04:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynchgbb

I have a 58 Cadillac sedan Deville series 62. The exterior color is Tahitian Coral. The interior paint is a kind of burnt orange metallic however I don't know the name or number of the color. See attached picture. Can someone please help me with the paint color name and number. Also any recommendations on where I can purchase the paint. Thanks. G Lynch

fishnjim

U might look in the spec book from the GM heritage center archives.   Download the vehicle information package - free.   Some of the interior colors were matching the exterior and some the interior or one of the two tones.   I probably could but no time right now.   Sometimes the interior chips are at the bottom of the color chip sheets for that year.
With no build sheet, I'm not certain the interior color is necessarily correct.   
TCP Global is your best shot at finding that paint and color chart.   The majors all require that you're a retail body shop to access their databases.   So hop down to your local body shop displaying one of the majors paint sign and ask for help.   They might have the match gun too and can mix some/spray out to match.