News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Winky the Cat Package Tray Brake Light/Turn Signal?

Started by hawkfan, August 04, 2021, 05:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkfan

I'm looking for one of the WINKY cats one would put on the rear window package tray that his eyes would light up with the brake light and turn signals.  I've searched the internet and found only one for the low price of $250?
Anyone out there know where I could find one for a decent price?

Thanks
Brian

carlhungness

Don't be surprised if that IS a decent price. I just bought some bumper guards that are beautifully re-chromed, and I thought the price was high, until I sent photos of my un-chromed guards to a plater and he bid four times the price I paid for the finished product.

Mike Josephic CLC #3877

1955 Cadillac Eldorado
1973 Cadillac Eldorado
1995 Cadillac Seville
2004 Escalade
1997 GMC Suburban 4X4, 454 engine, 3/4 ton
custom built by Santa Fe in Evansville, IN
2011 Buick Lucerne CX
-------------------------------------
CLCMRC Museum Benefactor #38
Past: VP International Affiliates, Museum Board Director, President / Director Pittsburgh Region

hawkfan

TMoore - NTCLC

Send 5.98 to:

J. C. Whitney
Chicago, IL

hawkfan

Theyre not in chicago any more.  Theyre in LaSalle county now.

chrisntam

Are they still in business or is it 40 years too late?
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

hawkfan

They are now owned by carparts.com  They are right off I-80 at the Starved Rock exit.

The Winky the Cat is impossible to find.  There was one posted on King of Dice so I placed an order and they got back to me and said they can no longer get them so I'm still on the hunt for one.

Glen

Seems to me that could be easy to make, a couple of LEDs in a stuffed animal......
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

hawkfan

wrench

1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX