News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Beautiful 95 Fleetwood pristine condition

Started by Cadi Custodial Caretaker, October 05, 2021, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadi Custodial Caretaker

Hi all. I am selling my 95 Fleetwood. Open to international sales, and would prefer a club member have it. So I am making folks aware here first, before it ends up on EBay. There is an array of pictures, and a description down below, as well as a link to a YouTube video of the car. My target is $12,000, but will consider all offers.

https://youtu.be/nPK9762KVu8
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood 
Medium Marblehead Metallic
Brougham Package
V4P Package (factory upgraded cooling, transmission & suspension systems)
LT1 engine
92,000 miles (just under)
3rdOwner
Polished Aluminum Wheels
Leather Interior
Ice Cold AC
Premium Factory Sound System (radio/CD/cassette) cassette does not work
Rear vanity mirrors
The BAD
Vinyl top looks decent, but will need replacing eventually
Wipers "sometimes" won't shut off, until ignition is shut off
Cassette player does not work
Cup holders missing from arm rest
Tiny hole in the headliner (there when I bought the car)
Very small dimple in left rear quarter panel
Slight discoloration on front right bumper corner
Manual fill air shocks (behind rear lic plate)
Aftermarket power antenna (antenna works)
The GOOD
Everything Else my friend
The Paint
Badging and Emblems are all there
Chrome is beautiful all around
Brakes are new
Aluminum Wheels are immaculate
No cracks in the dash
Carpets and mats are spotless
Leather throughout interior is in great shape (hairline cracks in driver seat)
Engine and Transmission strong, smooth, 
Ride is tight, responsive and smooth
All windows, door locks, buttons, knobs, switches, general accessories, work
Heated seats
Cruise Control
Takes 87 Octane gasoline
Stays with fresh Pennzoil conventional 10w/40 every 3,000 miles
Very well maintained, Original, unmolested, unrestored, example of Cadillac's last Big Body Luxury car, the flagship Fleetwood Brougham. This particular one is not without blemish, but good luck finding a nicer one. I searched long and hard before finding this one myself. (and am not opposed to keeping it) It's been with me for several years. It was never a daily driver. I put about 20,000 miles on it, which was mostly interstate driving, which is where Fleetwoods reign.
If you've waited for a prime unrestored original Last Generation Fleetwood, that you could keep for a life time, this could be that car. This could easily be a show car, for even the most prestigious of Cadillac car clubs. I myself am a Cadillac person and some of you know my affiliations. This would really be a great car for someone who is interested in the preservation of a factory original, top of the line, last in the generation, big body, rear wheel drive, luxury, Cadillac. (writing all this makes me want to keep it) Comes with full size spare, owner's manual, two sets of keys, one remote. Serious offers, bids, whatever, only. Thank you

cadillacjack

very clean !  You or someone did a great job detailing the car for that video. 

Cadi Custodial Caretaker

Thank you Jack. I did the job myself and am proud of it. I appreciate you saying so.

71 Fleetwood

1971 Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham

Bryan J Moran

I enjoyed the presentation as well.  An interesting modern Cadillac collector car.  Good luck with the sale. 
CLC 35000 in number only