News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Car Auction

Started by SilverLimo75, October 31, 2021, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyZappone #2624

I did not know Lewis (pretty much everyone called him Lewis) that well.  Everyone that knew him, knew he carried this secret dream (his wife knew nothing of all of this until app. a month ago).  Perhaps he had a dream.  I know not the details of this dream.  I know that he was a nice, trustworthy man, who had a great reputation as a human being, and as an attorney

Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

76eldo

Bruce,

There's a son who is also an attorney and he is handling the estate as well as a trusted employee who has been working for Louis for years. Nothing is leaving the building unless he sees what's going on.

The condition of the cara and the bad roof and dampness of the building and the cars is the killer here. Truly a hoarding story though.
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

KendalTrujillo

Hey there! I just came across this old thread about the car auction, and I gotta say I wish I had seen it earlier. IF there were a car auction, I'd really look forward to checking out the Packard's and Cadillac's from the 1920's to the 1960's. Those are some real beauties! You know, I've even found some enclosed car transporters, so I'm all ready for the next car auction. By the way, I'm new to this forum, so if anyone has any tips or tricks for navigating it, I'm all ears. And keep us updated on new auctions!