News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

CLC 2021 Reunion Attendance

Started by Highwayman68, November 04, 2021, 12:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highwayman68

I will be attending the CLC 2021 Reunion in Orlando next week and I am wondering who else is going. I would like to use the opportunity to meet some of you from here if you will be there.

Please no political or COVID comments about the event, keep this to only those who will be attending  ;D
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981

Big Fins

WOW!!! We can post now?

I was set up to attend, but work got in the way. I had to cancel my plans.  But, hey, that's why they pay me the big bucks!

The only event I will be able to attend is the museum over here in Melbourne. I'll be there for probably the duration of the event and I'll have the '69 Fleetwood as my transportation.

Looking forward to meeting some of my local members.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

GBrown #8092

John: Been awhile. Please catch my attention and say hello!

Glenn

Jason Edge

Me & a 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Member, Les Eastling will be attending, driving down from NC in the 2013 Escalade EXT I picked up in Houston this past summer. I look forward to seeing you and other CLC members.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Exec Vice President
1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - https://6364cadillac.ning.com
Carolina Region Webmaster - https://cr-clc.ning.com
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Big Fins

Quote from: GBrown #8092 on November 04, 2021, 04:46:08 PM
John: Been awhile. Please catch my attention and say hello!

Glenn

Will do, Glenn. If you remember, I'll be the one eating.  ;D The look on your face was priceless that morning at breakfast in Savannah!
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Cape Cod Fleetwood

I really, REALLY hope this is a successful event for the CLC and everyone has a BLAST. Couldn't be a more perfect state to have this reunion in. For the weather, of course. LOL! Hope there's a dedicated 'reunion' thread set up with LOTS of pictures of people and cars. Have fun folks.
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

Omarine

Hello everyone,

I plan to attend, though I didn't get around to actually registering. I am lucky since i live in Orlando, only about 15m drive from the Hotel, etc.

This will be my first CLC event, looking forward to meeting you all; will go in my 52 cdv.

Cheers
Oscar
1949 Harley Davidson FL
1952 Cadillac Coupe de Ville
1961 Chevy Impala 2 dr hardtop

Jason Edge

Quote from: Omarine on November 05, 2021, 06:41:08 AM
Hello everyone,

I plan to attend, though I didn't get around to actually registering. I am lucky since i live in Orlando, only about 15m drive from the Hotel, etc.

This will be my first CLC event, looking forward to meeting you all; will go in my 52 cdv.

Cheers
Oscar
It is my understanding there will be no late or on site registration.  This event includes 2 dinners, 2 lunches and 3 car collections/museum tours via motor coach. There will be no car show like at a Grand National, and most people will be driving daily drivers or flying in. I will be driving my daily driver, a 2013 Escalade EXT, which happens to be a Cadillac.  The hospitality suite will be open during certain hours where you can meet-up with members.   If you bring your 1952 Cadillac, there will be members (including myself) that would be interested in seeing it, but there will not be a set aside area for CLC cars.  Also, perhaps you can buy a ticket for one of the dinners, but I would check with the registrar Cynthia Rutledge via email at cyndiann1@hotmail.com.

For more details on the event here is the link: https://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1514727&group=
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Exec Vice President
1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - https://6364cadillac.ning.com
Carolina Region Webmaster - https://cr-clc.ning.com
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Omarine

Thanks for the info Jason, i haven't been to these before so i pictured it like the usual "car shows".

I guess i will see what makes sense given this new info.

Cheers
Oscar
1949 Harley Davidson FL
1952 Cadillac Coupe de Ville
1961 Chevy Impala 2 dr hardtop

Big Fins

There is always room for one more.
Current:

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Art Director

Quote from: Big Fins on November 06, 2021, 02:31:01 PM
There is always room for one more.

In this case, sorry, there isn't room for one more. All chartered buses are full, and the venues being visited required a head count in advance and those counts have already been given to the venues. In case you're wondering who I am, the event registrar and I live together.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

GBrown #8092

FYI for Attendees who are renting a car:
Check the current rates.  I checked current rental car rates today and found that I could save almost $100 by cancelling and re-booking.

See you there.
...and yes, John, I remember you.

Glenn

35-709

;D  As if you could forget, right Mr. Pres.?   ;D
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Big Fins

I can't eat like that anymore, but my legacy follows me!  :-[
Current:

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Highwayman68

Tomorrow is the day!  Looking forward to meeting those who have responded here and in PM.

cadillacmike68

Quote from: Cape Cod Fleetwood on November 05, 2021, 12:22:49 AM
I really, REALLY hope this is a successful event for the CLC and everyone has a BLAST. Couldn't be a more perfect state to have this reunion in. For the weather, of course. LOL! Hope there's a dedicated 'reunion' thread set up with LOTS of pictures of people and cars. Have fun folks. 

The weather?  brrrrr, it's been downright COLD here the past 5 days. Even past "Florida cold" (below 60). Real Jan weather here, but it's supposed to lift today. Must have been a jet stream shift or something - or was it global warming  :P  anyway, I'll be there but not with the 1968 DVC because it's STILL getting worked on. I'll take the 1996 Fleetwood and the boss lady will be in her 2011 CTS Prem Ed.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Big Fins

It was 40oF in Jacksonville at 03:30 this morning, but the days are supposed to be in the mid 70's. So, soak it up and enjoy. I just wish that I could enjoy the entire event and not just a few hours of one day.
Current:

Past and much missed:
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Highwayman68

I'm coming with morning, afternoon and evening clothes to adjust with the temperature changes through out the day.

cadillacmike68

Quote from: Omarine on November 06, 2021, 08:54:24 AM
Thanks for the info Jason, i haven't been to these before so i pictured it like the usual "car shows".

I guess i will see what makes sense given this new info.

Cheers
Oscar 

Oscar, I sent you a PM, please get back with me.

Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Vince Taliano #13852

Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)