News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Who knows the history of this 1931 Cadillac 370A Town Sedan

Started by Motorremise, November 15, 2021, 01:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Have you looked into ordering the build record from GM Historical Services? Cost is $50. Might discover the dealer (or location) originally shipped. Beyond that it's probably impossible to find the detailed info you're hoping for. 

http://www.gmmediaarchive.com/?page=2
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Motorremise

Dear Eric,

the sent an inquiry 7 days ago. I got a confirmation at Monday. They told me that I have to wait 5-10 working days for the research work.

Do you know if there is a way to ask a person to get more information about the registration. In Germany the police is able to track number plates.

Kind regards

Clemens
1903 Knox Waterless
1914 Cadillac 30 Landaulet-Coupe
1922 Detroit Electric Dual Drive
1931 Cadillac 370A Town Sedan

I am a member of the HCCA and De Dion Bouton UK Club.

Greetings from Germany.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Quote from: Motorremise on December 02, 2021, 12:24:20 PM
Dear Eric,

the sent an inquiry 7 days ago. I got a confirmation at Monday. They told me that I have to wait 5-10 working days for the research work.

Do you know if there is a way to ask a person to get more information about the registration. In Germany the police is able to track number plates.

Kind regards

Clemens

Here in the States, only law enforcement authorities have access to vehicle registration information - and for official purposes only.  So I'm afraid you're out of luck on that score. 
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Motorremise

1903 Knox Waterless
1914 Cadillac 30 Landaulet-Coupe
1922 Detroit Electric Dual Drive
1931 Cadillac 370A Town Sedan

I am a member of the HCCA and De Dion Bouton UK Club.

Greetings from Germany.