News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1965 Fleetwood, $2500

Started by dinhnguyen57, November 27, 2021, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinhnguyen57

Found on Craigslist San Francisco Bay Area. Not mine

1965 Cadillac, runs, all complete, very little rust, straight body, no cracks in dash, good tires and hubcaps, all chrome is good and complete, all glass is good. Needs brakes, brakes are soft. Original license plate and no back fees. It's on non op, clean title in hand. South of Gilroy. $2,500 or best offer or trade. Do not email just call me at
1941 Series 62 coupe
1959 Eldorado Seville
1990 Allante
2007 Mercedes S550
2009 STS
2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Bryan J Moran

That fabric stains so easily and I don't think there is any way to get it out.   
CLC 35000 in number only

James Landi

Yes Bryan--- lovely soft goods, but easily stained.  Looks to be in reasonable condition--- clearly someone loved and cared for it ...until--- the '65 and '66 models were quality builds and rode beautifully.  However, the engines did have a somewhat limited service life, and the 67 on up had much improve metallurgy.   WOnderful if a clc member rescued this one.   Happy day, James

dn010

Seats are most likely the result of washing all the storage dirt off it with old rotten door seals installed.
-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean

harvey b

I wish that car was closer to me,im about 3500 miles away :(,A car like that would be a rarity here in the rust capital of canada,its priced good for an original car like that.The seat stains wouldnt bother me one bit,i think with some careful scrubbing they should clean up pretty good. harveyb
Harvey Bowness

dinhnguyen57

I noticed the ad was taken down within a day after it was placed.  I guess someone must've snatched it up quickly.
1941 Series 62 coupe
1959 Eldorado Seville
1990 Allante
2007 Mercedes S550
2009 STS
2018 Chrysler Pacifica