News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Master Parts List 1935-1949 60.00

Started by harvey b, November 25, 2021, 05:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvey b

I have for sale a Master Parts Book,it is a repro copy of the books the cadillac dealers used back in the day for looking up parts,before they had computers :o.It is in good condition except for the blue cover,it is quite tattered,but all the inside pages are in great shape,i recently aqquired a original book like this and i dont need 2.it has all the part numbers and prices from i believe 1949?.i dont know how many pages are in it as each part group has it own set of pages?.it has some illustrations,they are for showing each part and where in the book they are,it is an invaluable tool for researching the right part for these cars,i have used it a lot for my cars too. im asking 60.00 plus postage. harveyb
Harvey Bowness

harvey b

heres another picture,tried to add 2 but it didnt take?
Harvey Bowness