News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

the 18K$ orange 75 Eldo sold in real time this week at auction for 13200$

Started by wrefakis, March 10, 2022, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrefakis

big tire kickfest at 18$ last month seems real world was 13200 at pcarmarketplace a  site i did not know of seems like BAT lot of high $ imports
dealer has my old 63 sdv listed looking for around 45$
seems BAT has calmed down a bit

hornetball

Bryan J Moran

I tried to get registered for that stupid site so I could see if it was the same car that was discussed here. I suspect it was, but the site was making it difficult to just view, wanting an account set up, so I passed. 

IF it was the same guy selling, then it appears the forum was mildly scammed as the "new poster" had no intention of keeping a car most of us - including me - truly admired.  He was just phishing for information or confirmation of rarity.   
CLC 35000 in number only

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Quote from: Bryan J Moran on March 10, 2022, 10:41:06 AM
I tried to get registered for that stupid site so I could see if it was the same car that was discussed here. I suspect it was, but the site was making it difficult to just view, wanting an account set up, so I passed. 

IF it was the same guy selling, then it appears the forum was mildly scammed as the "new poster" had no intention of keeping a car most of us - including me - truly admired.  He was just phishing for information or confirmation of rarity.

It's the same car.

In all fairness the guy was only responding on an ongoing thread he didn't begin.

He seemed to think the fact of 3x orange may have increased value significantly but not really.
At least he learned that the color is not Special Order. 
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

wrefakis

not best venue for cadillac i would think, car brought all the $ and then some

Big Fins

Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top. (The Old Man) SOLD!

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille