News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

coolant temperature sensor

Started by ANTONIO PUJANTE, October 23, 2022, 04:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

ANTONIO PUJANTE

Hello everyone, my name is Antonio. I'm from Spain. I own several 1947 Fleetwood cadillacs and I need help finding some spare parts that I need for my 346cc engine.
coolant temperature sensor that is screwed to the cylinder head of the engine because the one it has does not work if someone would be so kind as to tell me where I can buy one that works for me
Thanks a lot
ANTONY

J. Russo

I have this unit for sale. I purchased it from Steve Cooley Motors before I had my gauge cluster restored. I wanted them to install an electrical gauge but they did not have one. My gauge has a bourdon tube if you've ever heard of that.

This unit was never used and I don't have a need for it. If interested you can PM me.
Thanks,
John Russo
CLC Member #32828

ANTONIO PUJANTE

hello juan nice to hear from you if you can interest me depending on your price at what price you sell it to me

ANTONIO PUJANTE

ESTOY INTENTANDO ENVIAR MP PERO EL SISTEMA NO ME DEJA

fishnjim

if you search for part number, 151-2015, it's the same part from 1939 to 1952. 
6V and I think it's has the screw cap wire end connector.   
Prices ranging from $50 USD to $150 for reproduction or NOS.   They didn't change much when they went to 12v except the end connection.

ANTONIO PUJANTE

thank you for your information
a greeting

J. Russo

Antonio,

I sent you a PM

Thanks,
John Russo
CLC Member #32828