News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac 1951 Serie 62 Convertible

Started by Robert Frechette, January 25, 2005, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Frechette

Can someone tell me of what material the convertible top of a Cadillac 1951 Serie 62 was made of Convas or Vinyl.Thank you for your help.

Bob

Archie Calise

Hi,
I have a 51 convertible too.  The top was canvas.  If yours is tan canvas, youll have a hard time getting the exact color as they dont make the real "khaki" shade anymore.  Youll probably end up with a slightly more "pink" shade which will look great as well.  Definitely canvas though.  The "stayfast" canvas is the best.
Good Luck,
Archie Calise clc#17647

Robert Frechette

Good Morning Archie Calise, thank you for you quick reply to my message,I will definetly get a stayfast canvas on this beauti..
Bob Frechette
`                  

Archie Calise

Could you call me?  Im having trouble with my hydro-electric system.  401-295-5801
Thanks,
Arch