News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac inspector sought near Saint Paul, MN

Started by Rik Gruwez -- CLC#188, February 07, 2005, 07:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rik Gruwez -- CLC#188

Hello all,

I am a Cadillac La Salle Club member living in Belgium, Europe, and have my eye on a 1980 Eldorado Biarritz, located in Stillwater, MN. This is in the Saint Paul area. I am rather reluctant to buy a car sight unseen, so I am looking for a fellow CLC member who could inspect the car for me. Preferably this person should have some basic knowledge about Cadillacs of that vintage and be able to take digital pictures of the vehicle in question. I will reimburse your expenses up to a reasonable level. Please contact me at gruwez@libertysoftware.be if you can help me.

Regards,
Rik Gruwez
Brugge, Belgium

Sue #5125

Did you ever find someone that could inspect the car in Minn?  If not, this will bring your message back to the front page at least for a while.