News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Concerning 1964 Cadillac Coupe de VIlle

Started by Randall McGrew CLC # 17963, February 15, 2005, 02:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

I am trying to find out if the Coupe de Ville for 1963 / 64 ever came with bucket seats and console.  I do not have Scheiders Cadillacs of the Sixties at hand and I could not find that information in the database specifically.
Anyone know if this is right or not?  Thanks!

Alfred Bradshaw

Bucket seats with a console were an available option on all 63 and 64 Cadillacs.  They were a "no cost" option on Eldorados.

I found it.  Must have overlooked it when reading through the database.  Apparently there was an option for a 6 way power bucket seat.  Thanks anyway!!  All I had to do was to really read the article.

I was too slow in posting!

Art Archambeault

Randall, hi. Did you get the photos I sent of my 49. Art

Alfred Bradshaw

Actually, I dont think 6-way buckets were available.  It was 4 way on the drivers side, with optional 2 way on the passenger side.

Yes!  Yes I did ... and thank you.  I had a disc crash on Friday.  It took the majority of the weekend to recover, and I lost everything that was on the hard drive.  My email is still not working 100percent.  I still cant fathom that one.
But yes I did and they are marvelous.  What a find!  Congratulations.