News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Jeff Hansen : Could we go back, please?

Started by Randall McGrew CLC # 17963, February 18, 2005, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

OK, I realize you cannot go home again, and change is upsetting as well as a universal principle (not principal cause as everyone knows, hes our Pal), BUT
this new format is inefficient, and ineffective.  I saw nothing wrong with one General section and a Buy/Sell section.  Over the last several years, many have posted how to make this format easy to paruse without having pages of posts to weed through.  Now I have bookmarks to three separate CLC sections to parse.  I dont see how this is better other than giving you more to do.

Could we just go back and pretend this didnt happen?

FYI:  I am not going to give up my membership or leave if you keep it as it is....sorry Johnny, you cant get rid of me that easily!!  :)

PS  Do you know what Democracy and Christianity have in common?

Freedom of Will (Choice).  Your thought for the day.  Im tired now.  Night night.

Robt.Vonheck via a drenched SanDiego Calif.

Hello dear Randal:   -yep, tried to warnem bout the folly of this now fragmented format; --oh, but what fools these mortals be...  ~Bob vH

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

Hey Bob....keep treading water, it should get better soon!!!
BTW my brother lives in Old Topanga Canyon outside LA, so this rain is not funny.  
I could not agree more.  There are simply too many ways for us to control what we read and how, without forcing Jeff to add to his own maintenance nightmare.

Suggestions :

Collapse Posts (per Porter)

View new Posts (my personal favorite)

Post more appropriate posts if you dont like what is being written.

Pox vobis cum, yall.  :D

Johnny

[PS Do you know what Democracy and Christianity have in common? ]

I am assessing you with a 5 yard penalty for delay of thread and going off topic!  Its first and 15 for you now.

In the words of the immortal Foghorn Leghorn...."Its a Joke, son... A Joke!"

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17963

Heheheheh the one and only time I played football I broke a tooth...I was the center.  I decided if I couldnt nail the other guy (I got a penalty) then I needed to go into something that was more my speed;  wrestling.  Therein began a 25+ year career in martial arts.

"What a gulli-bull; what a nincowpoop;  what an ultramaroon!"
Bugs Bunny - Ferdinand the Bull