All Cads

Author Topic: Jeff Hansen : Could we go back, please?  (Read 1267 times)

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

Jeff Hansen : Could we go back, please?
« on: February 18, 2005, 10:25:37 AM »
OK, I realize you cannot go home again, and change is upsetting as well as a universal principle (not principal cause as everyone knows, hes our Pal), BUT
this new format is inefficient, and ineffective.  I saw nothing wrong with one General section and a Buy/Sell section.  Over the last several years, many have posted how to make this format easy to paruse without having pages of posts to weed through.  Now I have bookmarks to three separate CLC sections to parse.  I dont see how this is better other than giving you more to do.

Could we just go back and pretend this didnt happen?

FYI:  I am not going to give up my membership or leave if you keep it as it is....sorry Johnny, you cant get rid of me that easily!!  :)

PS  Do you know what Democracy and Christianity have in common?

Freedom of Will (Choice).  Your thought for the day.  Im tired now.  Night night.

Robt.Vonheck via a drenched SanDiego Calif.

Jeff Hansen: -could we go back to previous format please?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
Hello dear Randal:   -yep, tried to warnem bout the folly of this now fragmented format; --oh, but what fools these mortals be...  ~Bob vH

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

Re: Jeff Hansen: -could we go back to previous format please?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 12:41:22 PM »
Hey Bob....keep treading water, it should get better soon!!!
BTW my brother lives in Old Topanga Canyon outside LA, so this rain is not funny.  
I could not agree more.  There are simply too many ways for us to control what we read and how, without forcing Jeff to add to his own maintenance nightmare.

Suggestions :

Collapse Posts (per Porter)

View new Posts (my personal favorite)

Post more appropriate posts if you dont like what is being written.

Pox vobis cum, yall.  :D

Johnny

5 yard penalty against Randall McGrew CLC # 17963
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 02:25:31 PM »
[PS Do you know what Democracy and Christianity have in common? ]

I am assessing you with a 5 yard penalty for delay of thread and going off topic!  Its first and 15 for you now.

In the words of the immortal Foghorn Leghorn...."Its a Joke, son... A Joke!"

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17963

Re: 5 yard penalty against Randall McGrew CLC # 17963
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 12:45:48 PM »
Heheheheh the one and only time I played football I broke a tooth...I was the center.  I decided if I couldnt nail the other guy (I got a penalty) then I needed to go into something that was more my speed;  wrestling.  Therein began a 25+ year career in martial arts.

"What a gulli-bull; what a nincowpoop;  what an ultramaroon!"
Bugs Bunny - Ferdinand the Bull

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

All Cads