News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

where to sell car for parts

Started by Jeanne, February 23, 2005, 12:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne

I need help in where I can go to sell my cadillac for the parts. The frame is gone yet my car has lots of new parts and I would like to know where to go to sell it for parts. thanks

joe d

Robt.Vonheck via a drenched SanDiego Calif.

Hello dear Jeanne:    -well, http://www.ebaymotors.com TARGET=_blank>www.ebaymotors.com  here she comes (left click on "sell" when you go there), yes its the place to be for parting your car out;  --and dont place it under cars for sale as that is to costly for a junker, just place it under something like " rolling chassis " and that will get it placed with six Super-size picture-pack (upload digital-pictures in the 90kb-125kb size range for best selling results) for under $10 for 10-days...   ~Bob vH  

TJ Hopland

You could start by posting an ad here, lots of cadillac owners that may be interested in parts or a whole car.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi Jeanne,
Where is car located? What year/model? If by chance your in Central, Mass. I'd be interested.
In my area the price of scrap is down so junk yards are only paying about $100 for cars. but it could make someone a good parts car.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Come on guys, is anybody reading the dates. That original post was almost FOUR YEARS AGO! Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

TJ Hopland

Weird, I have never had a post that old come up as new before and I dont look at the dates when the come up as new. I have not changed anything on my computer either.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi TJ, there have been at least 3 old topics come up lately. This one, one that I started 2 years ago & one about 390 to turbo trams. I assumed that someone was going way back for some reason. Sounds like a bug in the program. Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.