News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

The price of happiness

Started by Paul Flykt CLC # 18899, March 03, 2005, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Flykt CLC # 18899

The price of happines goes up every day. Two recent eBay items show how far some people will go for the "correct" car. A NOS antenna for a 57 Cadillac just closed at $525.00 and a NOS windshield washer pump and jar recently went for $545.99.

Johnny

Quote from: Paul Flykt CLC # 18899The price of happines goes up every day. Two recent eBay items show how far some people will go for the "correct" car. A NOS antenna for a 57 Cadillac just closed at $525.00 and a NOS windshield washer pump and jar recently went for $545.99.

Look at all the people that have been made happy;

-The buyer
-The seller
-eBay
-Pay pal
-The divorce lawyers the guys are going to need when their wives find out !

Jeff Maltby #4194

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hey Johnny Carson Jr-your killing me.
Ive never-ever purchased "even one" item off of ebay=send me the link.

Thanks

J.C Sr :<)

densie

Or find a wife who has a job.

-densie

Michael Stamps 19507

So when are you getting rid of your husband for me Densie?  Just remember that I got rid of my last Volvo 240 eleven years ago.

Stampie