News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

oh no, hes bidding

Started by Fred Markovitz, March 04, 2005, 06:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Stamps 19507

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I thought it was going to be you-know-who from Texas. Im going to bid on it because its the RARE 502 coupled to a POWERGLIDE! Why didnt I think of that combination? Bob

densie 20352

I couldnt tell if he was selling just the fenders, or the whole car.

-densie

Michael Stamps 19507

Well there are several problems here.

1) Dales ebay id is chevrolet454ss.

2) The high bidder of the item in this thread is caddywife_59.

3) The high bidder on Dales item is caddyking59.

4) You put 1, 2, and 3 together and you get nothing.

5) You put 1, 2, 3, and 4 together and you get people wanting to make fun of or put down a CLC member that happen to get screwed in a deal.  Remember Dale is a person and has feelings just like us.  Dont post something about others that you wouldnt want to see said about yourself.

Stampie

Michael Stamps 19507

I just wanted to say that I wasnt singling out Bob or anyone else just wanted to state what I felt about the recent Dale bashing that seems to be happening.

Stampie

JIM CLC # 15000

03-05-05
After reading Stampies post, I think I have figured-out something that explains DJ.
I was attending a class once and the instractor said  "dont ever give or ask for advise".
But, "if you do ask for advise, take it".
After thinking back to all of DJs posts, I cant remember him ever asking for advise,I feel he just wanted to "vent", but a lot of members, including myself,jumped in and gave him advise, most of it very good, I have to say.
Makes me wonder how many just wanted to see their name in print.
I know I feel a litter something when my name is acknowledged.
To my knowledge, he didnt heed to any of it.
Why should he, having never asked for it.
"Nuff said"
Good Luck, Jim

JIM CLC # 15000

03-05-05
Sorry for the missed-spelled words. (Instructor and little, for sure, maybe more).
Good Luck, Jim

Lou 19058

quote from Dale,"If do it I will put certicle of destuction and turn the title into state of texas and once I do that it can never retitiled or ever rebuilt ever again or ever restored using my vin numbers or chassis numbers. I hate to do since My car is an real eldo that come from factory with factory buckets seats. I need know something quick since that man with 1500 cash wants those j molding real bad."

BTW,there is no mention of the missing moldings in the new ad...

JIM CLC # 15000

03-05-05
Lou, I still feel that he didnt ask for advise concerning  what to do with his cars.
The area of djs post that you have quoted concerns what to do about either, returning the $1500.00 and keeping the "j" trims, or continue with the sale of the car that he had made about a year earlier.
No offence meant or taken.
Good Luck, Jim