News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Kruse Auction Listings

Started by Rob Bruining, March 22, 2005, 08:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Bruining

I just got my notice of the upcoming April Salt Lake City Kruse Auction. Take a look at the selection of Cadillacs. Its pretty impressive. If you look around, see if you notice the description(especially color)and picture errors. One in particular is a Buick listed as a 55 Chrysler. You can check it out at http://www.kruse.com. TARGET=_blank>www.kruse.com.      Rob

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

I was pleasantly surprised, too. There were 16 59s among three pages of nice Cadillacs, including two beautiful early V-16s. Id begun to expect auctions today to be comprised mainly of such "classics" as 85 Suburbans and 89 LeBaron convertibles.