News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Radial tires for a 55

Started by jack, March 27, 2005, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack

Hello, I know that manny people have asked about switching tires from polly to radial.The Dimmond black,I believe, are firestone based.I have never trusted the firestone tires since the 500 series back in the sevendies. The ones that use to blow up at highway speed.I know that goodyear now has a radial tire out.I know it is more expensive.Has anyone had any experiance with the goodyears?I found them at http://www.kelseytire.com. TARGET=_blank>www.kelseytire.com. They lookgood in the pictures, like the cokers do.Thanks,Jack.

Paul W Allen

Jack,

I just put a set of the Kelsey Goodyears on my 53. I have to say that so far I am very,very satisfied with them. A world of difference from the bias plys. As I said, I havent had the chance to put many miles on them yet, but so far so good. They look great on the car too!

Paul
53 Coupe
Dynaflow