News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Anybody use Dependable Auto Service for Deliveries?

Started by Mike, April 17, 2005, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

http://pages.motors.ebay.com/services/das-shipping.html TARGET=_blank>http://pages.motors.ebay.com/services/das-shipping.html

Anybody use Dependable Auto Service for Deliveries?  Never shipped a car, will be traveling cross country.

Thanks,

Mike

Ed Mobley

I used Passport shipping when I shipped my 60 coupe cross country since Ive heard horror stories about some of the other outfits.  Since Passport shipping is owned by FedEx, I figured they would have some deep pockets if anything went wrong.

Ed

Dave Leger CLC #19256

I used Dependable to ship my 1947 Club Coupe from Pennsylvania to Denver.  The car arrived fine, theyd even washed it when it got to the Denver depot.  The guy who delivered it to the house on the flatbed from the depot was very courteous and helpful.  I had it shipped inside a semi, with flatbed pickup and delivery to/from teh terminals.  The whole thing ran me around $1200.

Gene Roqueplot CLC# 19950

I used Sunday auto transport last April for my 66 Eldorado. Door to door enclosed carrier 1400. On time for pickup and were at the interstate off ramp (easier for him to follow me than give directions) before i was and i was early! Did exactly what they promised and you talk with the driver directly as you get his cell#. You are welcome to call for info and location of transport!(while car is in transport) Would highly recommend their services!
Gene

Bret Scott (CLC 21765)

Hi, Mike-

Ive used Dependable Auto Shippers several times over the last 4 years or so, and Ive had good luck with them.  Note their quoted prices on eBay are less than what Ive been quoted directly from them outside of the eBay website, so Id get the quote there.

Bret
57 Series 62 Coupe
68 Eldorado