News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Seatbelts

Started by Wilson, April 21, 2005, 10:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

Looking to replace the old seatbelt with new ones. Any help out there. I have a 1984 Elsorado Convt.

Jim Eccleston CLC 16079

Do you want complete replacements, or just new webbing? If the latter, I had mine rewebbed by Ssnakeoyl. I am very please with the results.

Jim Eccleston CLC 16079

Our showroom has photos of representative samples of our restored lap and shoulder belts. Our belts are restored using the finest materials by highly trained and experienced artisans. Your belts will be returned to you in showroom condition.

In most cases, we can supply original parts, but the most economical route to restoration is for you to send in your original belts. We will evaluate them and send you a written quote of the proposed restoration. Due to deterioration, not all original parts are candidates for restoration.

Tech Line (903) 526-4500
Order Line (800) 284-7777

E-mail: questions@ssnake-oyl.com

Ship To: 114 N. Glenwood,
Tyler, TX 75702