News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Problems with Ebay Motors Searches?

Started by Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397, May 04, 2005, 10:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Anybody else having problems with Ebay Motors searces the past couple of days? After I click on search, I get a page not available message.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Rusty,

Sometimes I get that, but then I click the "Refresh" button, and it comes right up.

I thought it only happened to me because my Computer knows my bank details and realises that I am poor, and therefore programmed itself in an attempt to protect me, and save the money for "She who must be obeyed".

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

John Tozer #7946

Hey Bruce,

Before I put STD, ISD, Mobile, 1900 number etc. etc. bars on my home phone service, (three kids, all teenagers!) the phone company used to call me regularly to ask me ".....did I realise that there had been unusually heavy usage patterns on my phone service recently?"

I figure my better half has subscribed to the same service from Paypal without telling me! Thats why I get the "cant open page" message more frequently now.

Bugger!

John Tozer