News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Royal car

Started by martin lund, May 05, 2005, 02:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin lund

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone at Cadillac Historical Service?
I am writing a book about the royal Danish cars through time, and the crown prince Frederik was presented with a Cadillac when visiting the factory and the danish director William S Knudsen in 1939.
There must be some photos of that car and the prince...!?
Thank you very much and kind regards

Martin Lund
Auther and journalist

Tim Pawl CLC#4383

The address is: GM Heritage Center, ATTN:Cadillac Archives, 6400 Center Drive ,Sterling Heights ,MIchigan 48212-2609

Yann Saunders

You probably will be out of luck.  

I have only a single photo of the car but, unfortunately, I cant share it with you.  The owner (of the photo) is doing his own story on that royal car and, until it is published, I have been asked to keep it out of the Cadillac Database.