News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Can anyone recommend a reliable shipper?

Started by Mike, May 18, 2005, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Hi, looking to find a reliable shipper for transporting a Fleetwood 75 Sedan from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania. Would prefer to use a flatbed service, but naturally open to all types of transporters. Appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks, Mike.

Warren Wortman

We had a car shipped from St Pete Florida to Cedar Rapids Ia on enclosed carrier this spring We used Exotic Car Transport from Orlando Fl. They great, very professional and had the lowest cost of any enclosed carrier that we checked (we checked 4 or 5)
They have excellant equipment and personal. Our cost from Fl to Ia was $1185. They picked up and delivered on the day We requested.
Warren Wortman
member #22074
wwortman@n-connect.net

Warren Wortman

I forgot the phone and address of Exotic Car Transport
Po box 91 Ocoee Fl 34761 1-800766-8797
Warren Wortman
Member #22074

anthony

Check in BUY /SELL under deadheading
"It looks like Ill have an empty trailer heading from Minneapolis to Daytona Beach some time in mid-June. Ive got a 28 enclosed trailer. If anybody has hauling needs in this general direction let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Chris

Jim Jordan

I have shipped several limos and hearses from Oklahoma to the east coast.  I use Class Act Transport (479) 285-3888.  Darrin is a very concientous and professional guy.  He does shipping for all of the major coachbuilders.  He is always reasonable and timely.

Jim

Dennis DiNorcia

When I bought my car through eBay I used Dependable Auto Shippers. They are on the web. The prices were reasonable and delivery was made earlier than expected. The car was shipped from Ohio to New Jersey. The longer the distance, Im sure It may be longer but I got my car in one week from the contract time.

Ed Mobley

I shipped my 60 coupe cross country with Passport.  Owned by Fed Ex so deep pockets if something goes wrong.

Susan Rowe

five times the price of DAS

Quote from: Ed MobleyI shipped my 60 coupe cross country with Passport.  Owned by Fed Ex so deep pockets if something goes wrong.