News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

new Allstate Insurance ad features a Cad..

Started by Steve Cole, May 24, 2005, 02:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Cole

While watching TV tonight, I saw one of the Allstate ads for their new insurance program. Wouldnt you know it, the very first scene in the commerical is a 1961 4 door sedan as shown in the 1961 GM Motorama film!

Cool..

Dave Smith

That is a nice commercial.  Im not fond of Allstate though.  They tend to "drop" people who put claims in.

denise 20352

How many claims?  When I got the insurance on my first house, the agent told me that if I made three claims, they would drop me, but Allstate hasnt said anything like that.

-denise

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

I think it depends on the circumstances and the driving record of the insured or driver.  I have the Allstate insurance with the Haggerty policy for the classic cars.
It includes full collision, and uninsured driver etc.. I have already had to use it where my driver was at fault and I have not had any fallout from Allstate.  In fact, they paid promptly.  But I suspect that also depends on the state one is in.

JIM CLC # 15000

05-24-05
All, if you think that you will be selling your home, DO NOT, I repete, DO NOT put in a claim on some small item that you can cover out-of pocket. Because, now insurance compancies can and DO refuse to insure houses that have had insurance claims made by the previous owners.
Good Luck, Jim