News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

price guides

Started by Dave Greenburg (3830), June 05, 2005, 02:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Greenburg (3830)

I need to make some "life decisions" concerning my 59 60S in terms of whether to keep it as is, keep it and plan to eventually "re-restore" or try and sell it and start over with another old Cad after I complete a major house remodel. Im trying to get a realistic handle on what the car is worth.  Other than watching E-bay and Hemmings, does anyone have any thoughts on where to get price info?  Kelly Blue Book prices seem absurdly high.  The Manheim and VMR sites seem more realistic, although I had never heard of them until they popped up in a search.  Is Old Car Price Guide worth subscribing to for this one piece of information (they dont seem to have any online info)?

Dave G.

wm Link

If you have been following ebay...that is going to be your best guide as to an ACTUAL value range.  It would seem that with your post...that you are making an effort to confirm a price that you already have made in your head?