News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac Maharani Dream Car

Started by Dick Heller, June 18, 2005, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles D. Barnette #1465

Dick, can you give us the issue and page number where this appeared and who is selling it? Charles

Jim Jordan CLC #5374

Charles, This car was also offered on ebay a couple times several months ago.  I believe the ad stated it was part of the Bortz collection.

Richard Sills - CLC #936

I had heard this car was to be offered for sale at the Kruse Spring Auburn auction this year, but did not hear whether it sold, or how much the high bid was.

Richard

Angelo Van Bogart

Our auction reporter, Phil Skinner, recorded the car as a no sale after a high bid of $50,000 at the Kruse spring sale in Auburn.
Angelo Van Bogart

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

This car was at the Kruse auction and I did see it.  Very interesting car.  I wish I had taken some color pictures to send to Yann.  The car was very intriquing.  It is the kind of car that belongs in a museum.  The passenger seat was occupied by the toaster, knive and spoon holder, etc.  The top bid was $50,000 and it did not sell.