News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

31 Lasalle Heater Installation

Started by George, July 11, 2005, 09:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

I am restoring a 1931 Lasalle convertible coupe and am looking for details on installing an original heater.  The car came with an aftermarket heater installed in it, but we have an original Cadillac heater that we are trying to figure out the tubing routing through the firewall.  It looks like the car did not have a heater in it originaly.  Any info is appreciated.....pictures with some details would be great!

Thank you

George

wayne #17075

George, I just traded out a 1929 Caddie cowl with an origonal Caddie heater in it. Dont know if it is the same installation or not. If you want, Ill try to get over to NY to get a pix or two. It may take a week or so, but since the car is already 74 yrs old, a week or two shouldnt matter too much.
 Im doing a 30 LaSalle ccp. Looks to be a long project! Maybe we can share info. You can contact me through my web page http://www.yachtflame.com TARGET=_blank>www.yachtflame.com  or 413-549-1352.
 All the best, Wayne