News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

LaSalle & watch Bucherer

Started by Silvia Unterfinger, July 11, 2005, 10:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvia Unterfinger

Hi
Im from Switzerland and Im a freelance Picture Editor with a difficult job:
my client found a watch which seams to be out of a LaSalle Cadi from the early 30ies (Instruments).
I should find informations about it, like: was this a serial edition, is there any info material, maybe even old advertise material....

I can always send a picture of this watch!

Any help where I could get such information? Cadillac Switzerland has no idea!
Thanks!
Silvia Unterfinger   silvia_u@mac.com

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

A picture would help.  Most Cadillacs and LaSalles of that period would have had Jaeger clocks.  But customers could order whatever they wanted or could afford.

Silvia Unterfinger

yes, I have a picture. where can I send it? guess I cant post it here.

Do you think there could be old information material about it?
thanks a lot already for your answer.

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

You can send the image to me at my private eMail (just replace "-at-" with the "@" symbol)

Right now I am in Geneva (up to September 5).

I doubt very much that ANYBODY in the CLC will have documentation on that LaSalle watch/clock.  This is a "car" club, not a watch club.

But we will help in any way we can, with any information we can find.