News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

60 flat top on Sugarlands video "Something More"

Started by Scott Hunt, July 14, 2005, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Hunt

We just saw the video "Something More" from the country band Sugarland, and it prominently features a 1960 flat-top, Sedan de Ville! (just like the one we own!) We could not be more proud. I am really glad to see someone else thinks the car is cool.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Scott,

Yes, Sedans are coming back into favour, and those Flat-Tops are a special vehicle.

There is nothing worse than trying to get in and out ofthe back of a Coupe, or a Convertible with the top up.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Lou 19028

Yep,I seen it as well. Country music folk love Cadillacs.

Randall McGrew CLC # 17963

Great cars....I love those 1960 Cadillac sedans.  My son had a 62 sedan with the 7 window slope.  Panoramic view and all...what a car.  Actually there are many such beauties in the Houston area...especially in areas like Sugarland.
Its nice seeing the sedan making a come back, Bruce.  I like the personal touch of the coupe but the sedan is simply more comfortable, even in the front seat.  More head room :D