News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Exhaust System Vendors Revisited

Started by Paul W Allen CLC#20193, July 22, 2005, 05:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul W Allen CLC#20193

Just a quick note. Got my new pipes for my 53 Dynaflow from Classic Exhaust. Perfect fit! Should have gone to these people in the first place instead of that rip-off place in Florida. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine

Jim Govoni

Hi Paul; Glad you got the right pipes. Why not sell the others on here or EBay? Jim

Brad Hemingson

Try and dump them on some other sucker? Seems hardly fair. Keep trying for a refund, make the vendors life so miserable that they beg you to take your money back.

Paul W Allen

Well actually, the original pipes are fine for a 53 WITH the Hydramatic. The problem was that they should have been for the Dynaflow, and I keep getting the run around. I think this guy is an old hand at being dishonest and no amount of harrassment will get to him. Im just going to chalk it up to experiance and tell everybody that will listen, not to do business with them.

Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine.