News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 La Salle 5219

Started by Rhino 21150, July 23, 2005, 09:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhino 21150

My dad can claim he doesnt miss his 38 but he is fibbing. He just bought a 1940 5219 from Ron La Salle down here in North Carolina. I went to look at it for my dad before he gulped hard and wrote the check. Lovely car! Not overly original, but the materials are of Cadillac quality and similar colors.
At 83 this year dad can use the car as a daily driver, if he needs to go far he will just get my step-mom to drive him in the 06 Subaru (hey, at least its a GM!). They sold the 99 Acura to help pay for the La Salle. Very good idea in my book.
It comes with many spare parts like a genny and starter. Good plan! Ill ty to get my scanner working and post some pics to flickr.com.