News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960 Brake problem

Started by Donte, July 27, 2005, 12:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donte

Hey Guys & Gals

I had the same thing happen to my 1960 Series 62 Conv. However the car was not in my Garage it was comming off the Transporter and the Driver felt like there were no brakes. As a result he paniced found himself looking to put the car in park or tring the emergency brake! He had the Driver side door opened and it got hung up on the Transporter, and bent the door all the way back! around towards the front fender.

#1 things, the Transporter Company is saying it is not there fault because the brakes went out! and thats why the door was damaged! So it is my problem (What there not taking in consideration is that this Prestine 60 had been up and down this Transporter Truck 3 to 4 other times and worked perfect!) Comming from Florida to California, The accident happened in there yard in Fort Worth. I beleive there is neglegence and there saying no way! my problem there not taking the responsibilty! Any suggestions? or comments?

#2 thing, Does any body know of someone reliable in Fort Worth TX that I could count on to give me the Real Deal on the brakes Fix them if needed, in order to get my car to Califronia where I live?

Thanks in advance