News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Its here....The CLC Photo Gallery

Started by Jeff Hansen, August 14, 2005, 02:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Hansen

Finally!

The CLC Photo Gallery is now available.

CLC members and website visitors can now upload their digital images of Cadillacs and LaSalles, as well as their digital images taken at CLC events, for the enjoyment of all.

Please take the time to find out more about the Photo Gallery at this link:

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/photogallery.shtml TARGET=_blank>http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/photogallery.shtml

I would like to thank Michael Stamps for his assistance in getting this facility up and running (and keeping me on task!)  Thank you, Stampie!

Enjoy!
Jeff

Steve Cole

Awesome, great work! Looking forward to seeing what gets posted!

Lou 19028

Good news!!! Thanks for all your hard work.

Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

Great addition to an already fine web-site! A big thank you to those who help to keep it running smoothly and improving! Im anxious to see the images posted!

David #19063

Thank you Jeff and Stampie for getting this.

I already added some pictures.

David

Michael Stamps 19507

Thanks Jeff but remember you were the one that had to put up with my emails every five minutes for a week or so.

Stampie

Ty Stinson CLC 22330

Thank you both for an outstanding addition. I hope everyone will share their personal cars here; even those project cars in the works.

Lynn 10923

Thanks for this one.  This will be appreciated.  Now if we can whine about one more thing, could you put a link to the photo gallery in the forum index?

Lynn

denise 20352

Im sure that there is no way in heck that my photo is going to end up on the page, but maybe someone will enjoy it.

-denise

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Densie,

But, dont forget that some of us devious types have a photo of you.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Bill Sullivan

Thanks!

I just uploaded a couple of pix, seemed pretty straightforward to me.  Great addition to a very well done website IMHO.

Bill.

Jeff Hansen, #4225

Sorry, Lynn, at the moment, all changes are on hold pending me getting a hold of the vendor of this lovely software package.  He seems to have flown the coop.  

Once the current issues are resolved, Ill consider it.

Your best bet, though, would be to create your own bookmark.  That way you get to the Gallery from anywhere.

HTH,
Jeff

Denise 20352

Is that the one you promised never to show anybody?  Cuz I have one of you thats not too flattering.  haha

-densie

Denise 20352

There is is, number 3 in the 70s category.  I was afraid that it might be too weird to get put in the album.

-densie

Porter 21919

Jeff,

Stampie might be a bit of a quirky guy but he is handy to have around, a former computer geek. He builds his own computers, must know his software too.

Just so long as he has a 500 CID Cadillac engine to play around with he is a happy camper. Oh, the 60 Flat top fins keep him amused too.

The photo album is a great addition, just like Stampie was when he joined the club, the jury is not out yet on my membership !

LOL,

Porter