News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Funny CLC Region Website

Started by Sue 5125, August 15, 2005, 10:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue 5125

Checking out some of the other CLC region websites this evening and I found the Rocky Mountain Regions site.  

If you are looking for a couple laughs, check out the pictures of their Board members.  They do have a good sense of humor.

I wonder if Bruce is an honorary member?

http://www.rmrclc.com/index.html TARGET=_blank>http://www.rmrclc.com/index.html

Johnny

Now theres a region that has the right idea of what a club should be like!  FUN!!!!!!

David #19063

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Sue,

I didnt see any "funny" pictures when I opened up the site.

And, I am in enough clubs as it is, but as I am a member of the human race, then I suppose I could be accepted as some sort of affiliated member.   Or, were you thinking of another "Bruce".

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Sue 5125

Bruce,

I was absolutely thinking of you.  In fact I thought that I noticed a bit of a resemblance to the Activities Vice President (even though he is not wearing a Tasmanian Devil t-shirt).

Johnny

Quote from: Bruce Reynolds # 18992Gday Sue,

I didnt see any "funny" pictures when I opened up the site.

And, I am in enough clubs as it is, but as I am a member of the human race, then I suppose I could be accepted as some sort of affiliated member.   Or, were you thinking of another "Bruce".

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Open up the board links.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Cmon Sue,

I have less hair, and mine is White anyway, and I have never worn a Bow Tie, and never likely to.

Now, the Treasurer is a different matter.   Hat, thinning hair, and I love spending money.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV