News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

club membership

Started by Joe Meneghin, August 18, 2005, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Meneghin

I paid for my membership about a week ago and never heard anything.  Not even an e-mail.  How long does it take for them to process things.

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Joe,

I cant remember just how long mine took to come through, but it was a few weeks, or a month.

But, I suppose, as I was on the other side of the world, it took them a long time to realise that there was such a place as Tasmania, and that people actually lived there.

Believe me, it is worth waiting for.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Jeff Hansen, #4225

Joe,

You can always send an email to the Clubs office or phone them to see if they got your registration.  The email address is clcoffice@cadillaclasalleclub.org and the telephone number is 614-478-4622.

Hope this is helpful.

Jeff

Brad Hemingson

It takes awhile. When they started taking credit cards I renewed for 3 years to save the hassle.

CLC Office

The length of time it takes us to process new members varies as to how much work we have each week. Since we were gone for a few days attending the CLC Grand National meet in Des Moines, Iowa, and were consiquently buried with renewals and new member applications as well as several other duties on our return to the office, it took a little longer than usual to process some applications. Your CLC membership number is 22407, and your membership card and welcome letter should arrive to your mailbox in a couple days. Your first Self-Starter magazine will be the September issue which will be mailed from the printing house around the 29th of this month. Thanks for your patience.

Mike & Nancy

Johan Boltendal # 158

Dear Mike and Nancy

Not that I want to critisize your efforts in any way, but your remark on the first to receive Self Starter in this post prompted me to write.
That must sound like music to a new member, September issue mailed from the printer at about the 28th of August.
It might be Im an exception, but on a regular basis this year,
I receive the Self Starter, late to very late, the July and August numbers still have to arrive at my address Today.
Normally mail comming from the US, takes three to five days, this was never the speed of Self Starter delivery, but it wasnt as bad as it is this year.
I love to receive the SS, but a bit more scheduled would be nice.
Thanks for your attention, Johan

Guy Moore #12650

Hey Bruce, Ive been to Tasmania, it was a a beautiful
place, Its been a long time ago easter 1971

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Mike and Nancy,
Id say that is exceptionally fine service especially considering your recent obligations.  Keep up the good work and enjoy your Coupe de Ville.

Barry Wheeler #2189

Dear Joe,
Just a note to add my best wishes, as a Past National President, in your joining. This Club has been a major part of my life for 41 years, and I can only hope that it brings joy and many new friends to you. Kindest regards, Barry Wheeler. (1986-1990.)

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Guy,

Glad you enjoyed it here in 71.

When you come back, you will find that not much has changed.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV