News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

68 Resto Project... need some stuff!

Started by Jeffrey Traikoff, September 06, 2005, 11:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey Traikoff

Im have a bit of trouble locating the plug-in clips for the mud flaps the cover the front end, and also the black nylon wire holders that plug in across that radiator crossmember piece.

Most importantly i am trying to locate a power booster THAT IS CAD PLATED/GOLD ANODIZED!!!  Im having a lot of trouble with that one...  I found that the booster for GM trucks (67-72) are close to an identical match as mine but i just dont know whats interchangeable...  Does anyone know where i can locate a booster for my car, preferably NOS?  Thanks!!!

Jeffrey Traikoff

Silly me... this is a 68 DeVille, thanks again...

Mike #19861

Just an idea, but you can check Year One for those clips. They are pretty GM generic. Its amazing what things are being reproduced for these muscle cars, such as hardware, that will interchange to current Cadillacs.

Eastwood Company sells a cadmium refinishing kit. Its actually a couple of differant spray bombs in the kit, but replicates the original finish very well.

Mike

Jeffrey Traikoff

Id rather not do a rattle can job on the booster, im looking for a place that carries the boosters already plated.  I cant find hardly any NOS for these cars.  Thanks for the tips...