News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

DVD of the 2004 Cadillac Meeting in Austria

Started by Vince Taliano CLC #13852, September 11, 2005, 10:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Taliano CLC #13852

Recently, I ordered and received the DVD of the 2004 Cadillac Meeting in Austria.  The two day event attracted approximately 85 Cadillacs including 3-4 red 1959 Eldorado Biarritz Convertibles.

The 40 minute DVD was excellent! It included some incredible footage of the day one driving tour and day two car show set to some great Cadillac songs by Johnny Cash, Bruce Springsteen, and others.

I highly recommend it.  For 25 Euros including shipping, you get the DVD & Photo CD of the 2004 event. We will be watching the DVD at the CLC Potomac Regions upcoming September meeting.

To view the DVD trailer, go to http://www.cadillac-meeting.com/english/CadillacMeeting/contact.html. TARGET=_blank>http://www.cadillac-meeting.com/english/CadillacMeeting/contact.html.

For more information including placing orders, contact Gerald Loidl at gerald@f-stop.at.

Vince

Sue 5125

I know that a couple times this issue has been discussed and I think that the answer was "wait and see". What ever happened to the photo CD that was supposed to be available at some point featuring the cars that attended the South Bend Grand National in 2004?  

If I remember correctly, we saw a preview of some of the cars in the hospitality room at the event and were excited about the finished product.

Ray #17595

At this years GN I made an inquiry and spoke with the gentleman from the Indiana chapter who was in charge of the photos from the 2004 GN.  The CD is still an ongoing work in process and it seemed that cataloging/indexing all the picture along with some technical issues was the major cause of the delay as 2004 was the first year the attempt was made to go digital with the GN pictures.