News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

HOW DO I

Started by JIM CLC # 15000, September 14, 2005, 04:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIM CLC # 15000

09-14-05
All, how do I post pictures to the "photo"-gallery. All of my photos are in KODAK easy-share. Kodak tells me that the photos are saved as "jpg".

Michael Stamps 19507

You will have to find out where Kodak saves the pictures on your hard drive.  You can search for the name of the photo in my computer and it will lead you in the right direction.  Once you know then you just point to that same location when uploading in the photo section.

Stampie

Chris Arneson 22170

Jim,

I also have a Kodak camera and it saves the pictures in a folder called "Kodak" in the "My Pictures" directory/folder.  In the "Kodak" folder there are sub-folders created each time I down load pictures.  "Easy-Share" is just a program Kodak supplies so that one can look at the pictures just like any numbers of other programs could be used to do the same thing [with the exception of communicating with you camera].  Once you find the .jpg picture files on your computer then you can post them to the gallery.

Id give you a screen shot of the file structure but this is all on my home computer.  Also its possible that your version of Easy-Share is different than mine and puts the files in a different folder.  In that case you might do a search in your Windows Explorer for known file names or types [.jpg] to find them that way.

Good luck.

Chris.

JIM CLC # 15000

09-14-05
Staqmpie & Chris, thanks for the replies. I have printed-out both replies and will try to figure it out. Wish me "luck", as IM sure that ILL need it as I can only STUMBLE through the computer routine.
Thanks for the advise,men.
Good Luck, Jim

John

Guys, I tried and tried to upload pics of my 59 SDV from "My Pictures and My Documents but it just wont happen. I can rebuild a car from front to back but when it comes to doing what some people might call simple on a computer...I lose.
But Ill keep trying, like everything else Ill get it in the long run. The car might rust off the frame, but Ill get it!!!