News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

springs back to aftermarket air bags?

Started by G. Brown 8092, September 18, 2005, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Brown 8092

I have a 57 Brougham currently on springs. No idea whether the switch was done with a factory kit or not, but suspect it may have been given the cars known history. Springs have now sagged severely and car is WAAAAAY low.

Has anyone had any experience putting a 50s vintage air ride equiped Cadillac on a late model air ride suspension? Local low riders organisation says they can do it easily (theyre cadillac guys so I trust them a bit more than the hot rod guys)

Just considering alternatives of trying to figure out the correct spring rates, or bagging it.

Glenn

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Glenn,

Have a chat to Quentin Hall from Queensland, Australia.

I hear that he has great success with late model units.

If you do a search on the name Quentin Hall in the Search mode, his email address should come up, as he has corresponded within these pages.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

G Brown #8092

Thanx Bruce, will contact Mr Hall