News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Funny Kruse Kwotes

Started by Joe Gildea, #3736, October 15, 2005, 05:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Gildea, #3736

While at Hershey, I attended the Kruse auction as a spectator, with Dirk, Gert and Luc from Belgium. Entertaining. Dean is a Texas preacher, and his voice carries as one. I wonder if the bidders at the auction were influenced by Deans quotes:

Todays the day - the time is now!
This car needs nothing - nothing but a new owner!
Truly beautiful - Ill leave it to sell itself!
This price is so low - you could be in a coma and still be safe!
You can shave in the paint job!
At this price you can buy it, drive it and throw it away!
Make the (winning bidder) feel good about buying the car - thats what were here for tonight.
Take the checkered flag of life and buy it!
Take bites - take BIG bites!
It reeks of quality!
Owned by a preacher - never cussed in!
Its like having money in the best stock in America - no where to go but up!
Empty your bank account - put it into something you can enjoy every day!
Bid 60 thousand - bid 60 - bid 60 - bid 60 - bid 60 - bid 60. (And the guy did.)
Smile and buy it - youve got a million dollar smile - buy it now!
Black - the toughest color in the world to look right!
Dont bid just ONE time!
Dont lose it for a thousand dollars - you spend more on a night out!
I like to buy em cheap too, but, golly-bum, thats a buy!

http://www.classic-cadillac.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album118&id=Hershey_auctionairs&op=modload&file=index&name=gallery&include=view_photo.php TARGET=_blank>http://www.classic-cadillac.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album118&id=Hershey_auctionairs&op=modload&file

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

Joe, yep, Dean Kruse is a true showman. I COULD buy religion off him !

He put my 60 Biarritz across the block in Luxembourg, in 1989.  It didnt sell [my reserve was higher] but I had the satisfaction of knowing that the bidders who "took it" to $50K were REAL ...not like that OTHER, less beautiful, 60 Biarritz  that got bid up to $80K by its salesman owner and his buddies !