News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Questions about 57 batwing air cleaner.

Started by Joe Abernathy #17524, October 19, 2005, 08:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Abernathy #17524

I have a batwing air cleaner from a 56 and need to convert it to fit a 57.  I know that the 57 is shorter in the throat but I dont know how much.  Also are there any other differences?

Thanks,
Joe

Warren Rauch

I believe the pods in 56 had the top hole centered  where my 57 is offset. If you would want me to measure anything on my 57 cleaner make a diagram as to where to measure it,and send me a copy to enter the lenghts.Warren

Joe Abernathy #17524

Warren,

I tried to email some pictures to you and they wont go thru. I sent them to the address listed on your post.  Is there another address I can send them to?

Thanks,
Joe

Warren Rauch

I only use that email address right now. My brother ,the expert on these things says it should me fine, so try again. But my snail mail address is Warren Rauch,8158 Boston State Rd, Hamburg NY 14075.