News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

57 cadillac overdrive

Started by Jacob Eickstead, November 25, 2005, 12:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Eickstead

I aquired a 57 coupe de ville about a year ago.  I havent done anything with it since I bought it because I am only 2 semesters away from graduating college and I dont have the time; but over the Christmas break I am looking to redo the brake system.  I wanted to know who is the most affordable, but without compromising quality, to purchase rebuild kits and wheel cylinders from.  I am looking to rebuild the master cylinder and completely overhaul the brakes.  Any advise is appreciated.  

Michael Stamps 19507

I suggest Kanter.  I just bought a kit for my 60 from them.  With new wheel cylinders it came to less than $400.  Their kits include everything except for the hard lines.

Stampie

Jacob Eickstead

thanks for the advise.  I have used Kanter before and always been satisfied when I was working on my Pontiacs.