News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Production Numbers for 1991 Fleetwood

Started by S.E. Lippincott, December 08, 2005, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.E. Lippincott

My father, Carrol Lippincott, who is a CLC member but not hooked up to the internet, asked me to post this question for him.  He just purchased a 1991 Fleetwood Cadillac and would like to know how many were made that year.  Does anyone know?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Michael Stamps 19507

Doug 16070

According to Standard Catalog of Cadillac there were 12134 Deville/Fleetwood Coupes & 135,776 Deville/Fleetwood sedans in 1991. No further breakdown was done.

Eric Maypother CLC #15104

Hi,
I know in some past years thier were only 10 percent of fleetwoods compared to sedan devilles made to give you an idea,
Examlple, say in 77 thier were 100,000 sedan devilles made thier were only 10,000 fleetwoods. I could be wrong but I seem to have come across figures like that before.
Eric :)