News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

59 biarritz research project

Started by bill refakis # 3171, December 14, 2005, 11:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill refakis # 3171

Happy Holidays to all!! Need help with the 59 biarritz roster,someone posted a black one in our photo galley,can anyone help with any info on this one???  As always appreciaiate any and all help!! PROJECT UPDATE.have close to 300 now in progress,hope to have 300+ by spring,then to compile stats as to various trim and equipment production totals,it amazing how many were white! (35percent)PS.there wrer many more than 99 bucket seat cars built!!

Matt CLC #18621

Bill - Did you locate owner of NY white Biarritz I sent?

Matt

John Binder

Will this be part of the Cadillac Databse ?

Any Summaries on what you have found so far ?

Will there be any attempt to ATHENTICATE  59 Biarittzes found ?
perhaps you could ask owners or CHS if they have original build sheets based on vins

Look forward to seeinfg your results

Tailfins Forever !
John

Yann Saunders, 12588

The Cadillac Database is open to Bill if he wishes to publish the results of his research there, under his own name and responsibility.  We already have sections for the 1953 Eldorado, 1957-1960 Eldorado Brougham and the V-16 models.

dale jackson

When are you or anybody ever going do the 1960 famous eldo convertible just like you are doing the 1959 eldo convertible.

I know the 1959 eldo is top dog but the 1960 eldo is almost top dog. I wish My 60 eldo was an 1959 eldo convertible since I like those giant fins and super wide eldo trim compared to the 1960 skiny side trim.

It would nice to see an 1960 eldo convertible roster like you doing. Both 59 or 60 cars are king in my book. Maybe I can upgrade my 1960 convertible to an 1959 eldo convertible someday. Who knows . My dream cadillac is an black car with red interior factory bucket car with ac and all its options.
 Dale