News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need help w/ older CLC Member Directory

Started by Steve Cole #22466, January 04, 2006, 02:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Cole #22466

I can explain a little more via email but Im looking to piece together some ownership history for a car and want to know if a particular owner was a CLC member. Time period was between 1985 & 2001. All I basically want to know is this: given a name, address & car, does the person show up in the directory?

Thanks-

Steve

Robert Lyons

Yes, if you are a dues paying member

Quote from: Steve Cole #22466I can explain a little more via email but Im looking to piece together some ownership history for a car and want to know if a particular owner was a CLC member. Time period was between 1985 & 2001. All I basically want to know is this: given a name, address & car, does the person show up in the directory?

Thanks-

Steve

Steve Cole #22466

Um, I AM a dues paying member. I just joined this year and only have the current member directory. Thats why Im asking for the help..

Mike Simmons

Steve- I have all the old directories , and can  look up the info for you. Mike Simmons #938

Steve Cole #22466

Thanks to those who helped me out.

Steve