News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

NEED A RAG TOP FOR 1961 SERIES 62

Started by BRAD DANCHES, January 13, 2006, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD DANCHES

I NEED A NEW RAG TOP FOR A 1961 CADILLAC SERIES 62. NEED SUGGESTIONS ON PAST EXPERENCE YOU MAY HAVE HAD WITH TOP SUPPLIERS.I WOULD LIKE TO GET PERIOD CORRECT TOP .I WENT OUT TO DINNER AND SOMEONE DECIEDED THEY NEED TO STICK A KNIFE THROUGH MY TOP.IF YOU CAN SUGGEST SOMEONE I WOULD THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

John #22631

Brad,
There is always some scumbag out there jealous of what another person has worked their butt off to get or have. From a beautiful classic convertible to a pair of tennis shoes. Dirt bags such as these ought to be treated just like a rapist or child molester or an abuser of the elderly. Put up in the center of town on a pedestal, let all the people have a crack at him or her, then have their throat slit and hung upside down to drain, then just tossed in the dumpster.

Radical??? Yes. Effective??? Yes. This society today is out of line and we need a change. A good start would be simple RESPECT.

Im off my rant and rave. I wish I could help with the new top, but unless you are in So Florida, I wouldnt be much good to you.
John

John #22631

Brad,
Just rolled the mouse over your name and noticed your email address.
Nation Top And Glass
623 N. Federal Hwy
Ft Lauderdale Fl.33304
(954) 764-1436

Jack is the owner, he just put a new top on my 70 deVille back in November.
Top, new rear glass, pads, headliner, rear well, new cables, header bow, weather stripping on header bow and tack strip.
$1968.00.

They do a multitude of antique and classic convertibles.

brad danches

wow you said it all.just i added some words that i cant put on the internet.just didnt understand why someone would do that.i have no none enemies so i was really at a lost why someone would attack the rag top.thank you for concern.was from south florida years ago graduate from usf.
                                brad

brad danches

i was raised in miami, went to college in tampa,then i was hired to work in nyc. have since moved to el paso tx